Thursday, December 8, 2011

Am I really doing something wrong? I am afraid I am getting a bit obsessed with my ex boyfriend!?

I really think so. Lately, I have managed to find the password to my ex-boyfriend's facebook account. Now I can't help login late at night when I know that no one is online and check his profile!! I am feeling really bad! He has a girlfriend and they are together since last year. And he doesn't use his facebook account, his girlfriend does. Now I am left looking at the statuses that his girlfriend is making! When we were together I knew that he never used to use facebook and it seems that now also it is the same thing. When we were together he also gave me his password to his email. And he had not changed it since! So I can login to his email too. But it seems that he had created another email account and facebook account, I guess so as I shall not really know what he is up to. But he did not delete his previous ones. But I think he counted on me never to know his other email address, hence he used the same password! But totally by hazard, I came across his new email address and I was bored and said what the heck, let's try?! And it worked! So now I have access to his old facebook acc, his old email, and his new fb! But luckily he does not use them often, that I am sure. He was never in these fb things.His new email acc I have not managed to login, seems he chose a different password.





So..........well, that's it! It's a bit funny, except that we broke up 3 years ago! And I really don't want to interfere into his life. But I am not really doing anything wrong am I? I mean it is not he that uses his ac, that's his girlfriend, and that too not often, like maybe 3 times per month. What I am afraid is whether I am getting obsessed! I kind of long for him to change his password so that I can no longer login. And what I am going to do should I come face to face with him? How shall I face him? And what if he somehow comes to know?? I think he knew that even when we were not together, I got into his account, I mean earlier, now he has no reason to believe so because we just haven't been in contact since so long. We are not really on talking terms, I have not seen him in ages and whenever he texted me, I didn't reply.





Maybe the reason I check in his account is that I want to see him again. Not seeing like in dating, no, that's definitely over. I mean talk with him, catch up on what he has become and just like communicate with him. Our break up was sort of unresolved and maybe I am just needing to meet him and have a good talk with him, just chat, you know? And should I stop using facebook altogether, this thing is not good for me! lol|||It is never right to invade into someone eleses emails or accounts. You really need to let this guy go and stop getting into his accounts have some self controll and just do not do it anymore. If he does find out it can cause a lot of problems for you and him that should not even happen if you have been broke up for three years already. Seriously move and stop being a stalker.|||it seems as though you just cant let go of him. logging onto his account all the time isnt healthy. and it just makes you ore obsessed with how he is doing. if you want to keep him as an ex, then i recommend disconnecting yourself from contact with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment