Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are your top 10 Belle and Sebastian songs?

Songs I'd recommend:


It Could Have Been a Brilliant Career


A Summer Wasting


Seymour Stein


The Boy with the Arab Strap


Step into my Office, Baby


If She Wants Me


Piazza, New York Catcher


The Stars of Track and Field


Like Dylan in the Movies


The Fox in the Snow


The Boy Done Wrong Again


Judy and the Dream of Horses


Act of the Apostle


Another Sunny Day


White Collar Boy





and a lot more





Also what's your favorite album of their's?|||I Fought In A War


Dress Up In You


I'm A Cuckoo


There's Too Much Love


Beyond The Sunrise


Family Tree


The Model


Nice Day For A Sulk


Woman's Realm


There's Too Much Love





My favourite album is Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant








I love Scottish bands!!|||Dark Camera?

Report Abuse


|||The Life Pursuit is my favorite album.





Songs...





The State I Am In - Easily #1


A Century of Fakers - Easily #2


The Loneliness of the Middle-Distance Runner


The Blues Are Still Blue


White Collar Boy


Dress Up in You


Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It


Me and the Major


Stay Loose


I'm a Cuckoo|||All are of course awesome but in addition i'd say...


Ease Your Feet in the Sea


Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying


Seeing Other People


Sleep the Clock Around


My Wandering Days Are Over


We Rule the School


The Model





Oh they're all so good...


favorite album... The Boy with the Arab Strap

No comments:

Post a Comment