Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think of the name Amelie Belle?

my cousin is pregnant with her second baby girl and she is due next week. she already has a daughter called Lucie Grace. so what do you think of this name?|||Amelie Belle is a gorgeous name. Amelie and Belle are two of my favourite girls' names, and they flow really beautifully together - the whole name sounds really pretty and feminine. Lucie and Amelie sound super cute as sisters. :]|||I love Lucie Grace, and Amelie Belle is just adorable! I love it.


its gorgeous.





Goes great with Lucie Grace too, its lovely!


x|||Beautiful. Amelie %26amp; Belle are two of my favourites, as is Grace. They sound great for sibs.|||ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!|||It's cute but I don't think it flows that well


I would prefer if it was something like Amelia Belle|||I think both names are simply gorgeous!


Good choice :)|||Its sounds pretty sweet :p|||I like it|||I like it|||Its really pretty, I like it.|||very pretty name! i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment