Thursday, December 15, 2011

Was I the only one who liked belle amie's cover of airplanes?

Everyone seem's to think they messed up but it was the only one song I liked and brought. The rest were awful.|||I liked it - but why is the SPAM MERCHANT here telling you to go to "....64/search" I wonder ! ! !|||Yes.





I don't think it was awwwwful, I mean, they're obviously all amazing singers but they just sounded so much better when they did "Faith" at Simon's house. Complete wrong song choice I think. The fact that most of it is rapping (well, an attempt at rapping anyway) didn't help as they tried to just sing it really fast.|||That was very bad and I couldn't enjoy watching them sing for longer.





I liked One Direction.|||sorry but your wrong they were awful ..if you think they were the only good act then your either very deaf or quite ignorant|||they were oookkkaish :P|||i dont think they were that good, they didnt look as good compared to the judges houses|||It wasnt the best


The song that they sang at the judges house was much better :]|||They need to get a new name for starters.|||They sounded off in the harmonies at parts|||I liked it too! Matt to win though!|||It was crap|||I thought they were shite.....





So in answer to your Q, yeah!|||I liked it too :)|||i really never enjoyed it at all - felt like they were amateurish - sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment