Monday, December 12, 2011

Is the air quality really bad in the Charleston, WV area? We are thinking of moving south of there, in Belle.?

We would love to hear firsthand experience and opinions from locals! Ok, here goes!


My family and I are considering moving to WV (south/near Charleston), but we hear that the air is very polluted from coal dust. We are concerned for many reasons, but top of the list is that I am very easily bothered by pollen and city pollutants so we wonder if coal dust in the air would bother me the same as most other pollutants?|||we are planning coal mines in everyones back yard in WV





signed those bad people your parents warned you about








if city pollen bothers you, and ther are 100 times more pollen producing plants in the country, then why would you move there.





Personally, the weeds in the country produce more pollutants that make my allegeries worst.|||Go to the Sperling's Best Places website. I think American Fact Finder has much the same information. You can enter a ZIP code and get a rating on air pollution, water pollution -- all sorts of data.

No comments:

Post a Comment