Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not interested or just shy?

Hi so this fam frend of mine ALWAYS stares at me and luks away when I look. We nvr talllk in real life just say hi thts it but he talks to my bro and hangs abt with him on fam visits. So I added him on fb he acceptd me! Then I suggestd my bro whom he added too then (although he had ignord my bros request few days bfore tht). Then he offered me his bbm pin after I wrote on fb status tht I wantd more pins. First I sed nt sure then I tuk his pin evenntually. We nvr talkd until I sed y r u always busy on bbm cus thts his status on it. Then he jus kept sayin idk y I always hav tht lol ill change it maybe... He kept repeatin himself fr few msgs. Then like two days ago I acc deltd him on fb and added him agen. I sent a private msg sayin sry I acc deletd u :) he added me but didn't reply to my msg. He doesn't msg me at all ever! I'm confused... I thought he likes me but he nvr seems to be making an effort to talk to me. He is quite quiet n shy tbh ... Any help? Is he just nt interested and I wrongly thought he was? Thnx :)|||Just not that into you...

No comments:

Post a Comment