Monday, December 12, 2011

Facebook making me feel bad?

So i just deactivated my facebook acc. because i noticed it started making me depressed. Im a big addict and only 14 :( i look at my friends pictures and think there prettier than i am. I see their statuses and see that they are "better" than i am. It makes me feel lonley and ugly. I deactivated it a couple hours ago and i REALLY want to get on it again but im not. My excuse for leaving was that i spent to much time on it.. When should i open it back up?? Or should i not open it ever again? :( and is it REALLY making me depressed?|||i tried to delete my fb account couldn't do that makes you stronger then me also your friends just look Better in photos like all girls on fb don't put yourself down im sure your gorgeous|||try n socialize wid people outdoors|||I have never used Facebook. You should just not open it up. It seems like your being more and more dependent on Facebook, and when you don't achieve your own expectations, you just get more depressed, and compare yourself to your friends. Anyway, your friends are your friends, they're suppose to bring you joy, not sadness. Unless those friends are just the Facebook version of friends and are random people...Then just go talk to your real friends.|||Hey, hey,hey... don't be so paranoid. Why they are better? 'cause they do stuff hang out with friends and all that other crap? Why won't you go out and do something you like, to kick their *** off. Also... being pretty or ugly is SO relative. I don't think you are ugly. Maybe you're not good for modeling or something, but let's be honest! Who is? It's not about looking good, it is about doing what you like to find pleasure in life. I have facebook, and I don't even have 100 friends. And I'm happy with it. I don't wanna be popular. I have friends the people I know, and the people I hang out with. It's a very little "community" but nobody knows the "secrets" if you keep it small. You should have friends those people who you like and those people who you hang out with, and those who love you. Facebook is not a contest.. it's just a damned socializing site, where you connect with people. Maybe some find you interesting... have you ever thought of that? I think not. If you wanna reactivate your fb again go ahead! But do it with your head up!|||just go out instead of staying at home...make urslf busy :)|||facebook sucks ***.





tumblr is the key.





go go go





make one now





and follow me: ilovekpopand.tumblr.com|||you need to build your own confidence back up. Realize that you are unique and special in your own way and I'm sure you are pretty. You just have to get out and do some special things of your own that you can talk about online, if it bothers you too much though then don't get on it.|||Omg, girrrl. Let me tell you a story.


There once was a 13 year old girl who got bullied on facebook. She called herself a whore, a slut, ugly, and no use in the world. She kept pills in her closet and planned to overdose herself since no one wanted her. She textes goodbye's to all her friends (but she thought she wasnt theirs). One of her exes called her and persuaded her to stop. The next morning, she deleted her facebook and moved on to a more beautiful and social website. I suggest you move on to this website (=

No comments:

Post a Comment