Thursday, December 8, 2011

I dont think I can stop liking her...?

waited too long to ask her out... i think she hates me for not asking her to winterformal and prom?


I am 100% she likes me.


I confronted about liking me too.. and she deny it so bad and later wrote on her FACEBOOK STATUS that "I have stop agonizing over you"


It's been a few months now and the


Other day i log on to my OLD AIM and she blocked me so FAST


THE BLOCKING MEANS IT'S OVER OR JUST ANGER?





I caught her unblocking me when she logs off and then blocking me when she logs on her acc and when I finally wrote something on my statues, SHE BLOCKED ME FOREVER. WHY NOT JUST DELETE ME?





I miss her so much, but I have to let her go


I know she still looks at me|||U will, give it some time!|||Knowing that your at an age where your still insecure about yourself, I know you won't have the confidence or courage to apologize. Move on along. When your ready for real stuff, the drama won't happen. It'll fall into place.


As for this, remember it as anice first start to many experiences to follow.|||Apologize. If you show her how much you care about her, then she might forgive you, tell how you regret not asking her out. In which she will most hopefully forgive you. Good Luck. :P|||hey,guy, your situation is so confused, just two choices, let her go then forget her, or tell her u want her and like her if you really miss her|||distract your self if not get a rock

No comments:

Post a Comment