Thursday, December 8, 2011

Girls, what does it mean she blocked me? Still HURT?

waited too long to ask her out... i think she hates me for not asking her to winterformal and prom?


I am 100% she likes me.


I confronted about liking me too.. and she deny it so bad and later wrote on her FACEBOOK STATUS that "I have stop agonizing over you"


It's been a few months now and the


Other day i log on to my OLD AIM and she blocked me so FAST


THE BLOCKING MEANS IT'S OVER OR JUST ANGER?





I caught her unblocking me when she logs off and then blocking me when she logs on her acc and when I finally wrote something on my statues, SHE BLOCKED ME FOREVER. WHY NOT JUST DELETE ME?





I miss her so much, but I have to let her go|||yes, get on with your life, and while u are doing that maybe in time she will unblock you, but for now leave it,you should have asked her to the prom, but you know what that is in the past, gone now, and tomorrow is a new day.|||crazypuppy111@yahoo.com|||It doesn't matter what she thinks she wants. Listen.. you go to her in person with a flower or something and you tell her I'm ssoo sorry I waited so long to tell you I like/love you. I was wrong I should have asked you out. Boys do stupid things and I don't know what I was thinking. I hope you can forgive me and go out on a day with me one day because that's all I ever wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment