Thursday, December 8, 2011

Unable to access mail account.?

on10/05/09 talked to rep. about my problem. I can sign in to my yahoo


mail but only the banner shows---unable to view messages.


Tech support gave me ticket no. 9690883 for acc hl_chrln and


no. 9690999 for acc charhale50. Said the problem was not in my


computer but in the engineering dept of yahoo. Could you please


check on the status of correcting this problem? I am not able to use


the feature to end task by the ctrl alt delete. I am forced to turn my computer


completely off and reboot.


Thank you in advance for your attention to correct this matter.


Charlene Hale|||Hi Char i have already helped many users gain access to Yahoo E-mails and i hope i can help you too.








95% of Yahoo users have had this problem and theres been so many suggestions how to fix it(Most dont even work)But i found a fool proof method of fixing it.First if you want you can download Firefox and use that instead of IE(I of course can't because of my OS) OR you can follow these instructions below for MY method.Okay let's get started! go to My Yahoo and make sure you are signed in (i have it as my homepage)on the left you should see Personal Assistant on the left that has icons for Mail,Weather,Lottery etc. Now if you dont have My Yahoo as your homepage just bookmark it or have it on the yahoo toolbar.Okay now getting back to Personal Assistant,Hold the Cursor over Mail in Personal Assistant BUT DONT CLICK IT!!!! you should see it drop down within a second or two and be able to view your old and new messages in the box CLICK on any message and it will send you to yahoo mail inbox web page without it freezing(Like mine did) BUT......as soon as you get there right click on your mouse and select create shortcut or bookmark(does not matter)I created a shortcut to yahoo mail inbox and put it on my desktop for right now.Since a few days ago i have not had a problem clicking on the shortcut to my inbox.(Oh and good news is once you click on the shortcut you dont have to worry about the inbox freezing)Just whatever you do DONT CLICK MAIL when you get to your inbox because it will freeze again(mine did after i tested it)Just click inbox,refresh,compose etc but no clicky Mail. Hope this works for you as it did for me...Almost forgot,you might have to refresh sometimes when clicking on the shortcut or bookmark site of the inbox web page so dont worrying about it freezing








Also if you are using that Yahoo Beta BS switch back to classic...personally i never switched to Beta because i didnt care...on how to switch back to classic you just go to a site that has it...google it or something..but first try my method before switching and if it dont work you know what to do...Switch back!!!!





Now if this does not work for you or you NEED TO SEE EMAILS RIGHT NOW!!because you can't wait go here for right now for basic Y! Mail http://us.m1.yahoo.com/p/mail

No comments:

Post a Comment