Monday, December 12, 2011

What does everybody think of the name Belle?

I've always loved this name, what does everybody else think?|||I love it, but it's too short to use as a first name for my taste. It's actually been my nickname since I was a kid, probably because I love Beauty and the Beast. It's a nice, Southern name too. Oh, and it does mean beautiful in French. Bella is the Italian form of the name.|||I know a little girl named Belle. I think it's a very nice name, but not something i would use. I'd probably go with Isabelle and use Belle as a nickname.|||Opening up for childhood harassment. Dinner-belle, cow-belle, school-belle... Now, Bella popular right now.|||It's absolutely beautiful. But I dislike Bella, it will always remind me of Twilight.|||Yep certainly up for teasing. Very Disney too.


No too keen but it's not my child.





Whatever you want.|||I don't like it. I find that names that are actual words for things in living languages are silly to me. Belle just means beautiful in Italian. I would not name my child beautiful so therefor I would not name them Belle.|||I like it :)


Although i do agree with maybe Isabelle %26amp; belle for short or what about Annabelle and Belle for short?


:)|||It's lovely! It means beautiful, and I think it's a beautiful name. It's soft, simple and delicate.





I'm not sure whether I like it best as a full name or a nickname. I think it makes a nice middle name. I love Isobel/Isabelle too though, so if I ever used Belle for a child it would probably be as a nickname. :)|||I think Belle is a cute nickname.|||I like it as a middle name. It's hard to use it for a first name. and you know how everyone says to be careful what names they'll call her at school... well... bell end. Thats an awful thing to be associated with as a girl|||Cute!!|||My friend has the last name Bell and she hates it because she gets called names and a few have been mentioned above. But its a cute middle name|||I really like Belle :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment