Thursday, December 8, 2011

Does HE like me??? 10 pts for BEST answer!!!?

Well, i knw this guy n I am crushing on him real hard. He's kinda like my friend. And we meet at tutor classes and badminton training sessions. Well, mostly he starts the conversation with me. Well one day, i asked him to save a file for me in my pendrive. N since my friends knew that i like him they were shouting out pendrive and crazy stuff like that. He was soo embarassed n so was i. When he gave me back the pendrive he did not utter a word, n i didn't talk to him either. But then i dun know why, he purposely started a conversation with me and we ended up talking real long. N also another thing is that someone spreaded a rumour that i like a different guy. Let's just say his name is B. And this guy i like always teases about me liking B. But then i changed my facebook relationship status saying that i am in a relationship with my own other acc that ppl don't knw it's me. N one day he said i should be in a relationship with B on facebook. N i replied him that i was already in a relationship n i asked him to check my profile properly. After that he stopped responding to my comments. So what does all of this mean exactly?!?|||He likes you!!! A LOT!! He is very jealous of you and your other acc.


You need to take that down! %26amp;%26amp; Start talking to him again. He will go find someone else if you don't get in there girl, Good luck. If you need any help. EMAIL ME!|||That boy LIKES you alot. I think it's about time you started talking to HIM. He's a shy one, let him know how you feel, and tell him about "B." (:|||http://www.workmatecrush.com|||He likes you a lot, but he cannot admits and he is a bit jealous...|||1) if he stares at you for more than five seconds without looking away then it means hes thinking about you.





2) if he tilts his head a bit while looking into your eyes then it means hes passionate about you.





3) if he smiles everytime you say hello then it means hes happy to see you





4) if he regulary says hello before you do then it means he wants to see you





DO NOT:





1) hang around him constantly all the time





2) laugh at everything he says





3) talk about girl stuff all the time





4) act like a boy e.g burping





DO:





1) Try to flirt with him even if it turns out wrong because he will find it cute that you actually made an effort.





2) bite your tongue once or twice when hes looking but dont look at him.. he will get a bit turned on.. well he should.





3) talk about games he plays e.g if he likes 'modern warfare' etc





4) hug him every now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment