Thursday, December 8, 2011

Final Fantasy X-2 question?

So, yeah, I was bored so I dug out FFX-2, and I'm pretty far into it, only now, I'm in a battle I don't think will ever end. As of the moment, I have not been at my controller for 30 minutes, but it is unpaused, the battle still going. It isn't frozen either. I'm currently fighting one of those floating robot probe things, and all it's doing is casting sleep, bio, and slow on me. That would normally suck alot if it put all my chars to sleep and then cast bio and they died, but Yuna has an acc that makes her immune to poison, and Paine autocasts regen when her health falls too low, so she constantly is going back and forth between kinda alive to nearly dead, while Yuna is just sleeping (poor Rikku is dead...). Anyway, the only enemy is that probe, and 2/3 my party can't die due to how the thing attacks them. So my question is, does the sleep status effect eventually wear off on its own (so I wait 'X' minutes until I can finally win the blasted fight), or do I have to restart my PS3 and try to avoid this (I saved 'sorta' recently, hence my not wanting to do that earlier)?|||Have Paine hit Yuna, that will wake her up. Then throw a Phoenix Down at Rikku. Have Rikku mix something to cure everyone, and hit robot. Chang jobs and hit it with something big. Darkness all ways works good. |||Usually you would use potions from your non-sleep effected characters to cure your sleeping characters. I forgot what the potion is called, but there is also a potion that cures all sicknesses. If you don't have the potion, the sleep effect should fade at some point (therefore waiting x minutes), or you can always restart. And stock up on potions to cure diseases, and hp potions, and w/e is important, and then begin your battle. |||i had this exact problem and well, i think sleep doesnt wear off unless something hits you. it a while back so im not sure but you cant win or lose the battle i think. I think you hafta restart and load it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment