Thursday, December 8, 2011

Temporary Bleach Blond Hair Dye?

So, I'm pranking my brother. Long story short I wrote "I love Justin Bieber" on his fb (When he BEFORE that hacked my fb, stole my status, and made a group called "If you think Mark **** is the definition of awesome, raise your hand" on my acc, and invited people") and he duct taped me to a chair, took pictures, and uploaded them to fb. As payback, I'm gonna put hair dye in his shampoo/conditioner.





What's a hair dye brand that he won't notice in his shampoo, and that only stays in about a week?





-Jokersan


;)|||well for starters your never gonna find TEMPORARY blonde hair dye. i googled and i couldnt find any except color dye shampoos that enhance the hair he has already. but i would say if he has blonde hair try the link below and use the one for red hair. i thought the picture was funny. but you wont get anywhere with his shampoo cuz all temporary hair dyes wash out with shampoo. thats why they are temporary. if his pillow case is dark try puting SEMI-PERMANENT hair dye on part of his head while sleeping. he will look rediculous for 24 washes

No comments:

Post a Comment