Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I know if I'm a Southern belle?

I seem to possess a lot of characteristics that go along with being a southern belle. I have good manners, I always dress up when going out, I love southern food, I love football, I have a southern accent, and I'm a Christian. I think it's very important to give everyone respect, no matter what, and I'm almost always smiling! =] Do you think I'm a Southern belle?|||Oh my lady.A gentleman never tells. Instead a gentleman would pick up your hand preparatory to kissing your beautiful fingertips in the hope of having a gentle smile bestowed upon his countenance, thus acknowledging the agreement that you are indeed a southern belle. ( This, of course, happening if you don't look like the north end of a south bound horse).|||Yes you are.|||Yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment