Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I style my 7 yr old hair for halloween she is Belle!?!?

she is belle from beauty and the beast she has shoulder long hair, her hair is already a dark brown, what sort of style can i do for it?|||i was belle when i was like 7!!!!


best costume of my life!!!... well that and my pink powerranger on....





my mother made this yellow dress idenical to the one in the movie ... and spent weeks on it... wha she did with my hair was she put it in a semi up do... most of my hair was in ringlets but pinned up and the other hair was in ringlet just hanging... i loved it!|||Curl it, make some ringlets or something. ;)





You could do it like hers: http://www.princessheartparty.com/images鈥?/a>|||You could try seperating her hair into sections, twisitng each section and pinning it at the top of her head with a bobby pin or clipping it. Then use a clip to secure all the loose ends in place. Get a dark brown hair extension type ponytail holder (like one with bouncy curls) and pin it up where you clipped her real hair. Use lots of hairspray on the sections if her hair is really fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment