Thursday, December 8, 2011

Any explanations pleaseeeee :(?

Hi so this fam frend of mine ALWAYS stares at me and luks away when I look. We nvr talllk in real life just say hi thts it but he talks to my bro and hangs abt with him on fam visits. So I added him on fb he acceptd me! Then I suggestd my bro whom he added too then (although he had ignord my bros request few days bfore tht). Then he offered me his bbm pin after I wrote on fb status tht I wantd more pins. First I sed nt sure then I tuk his pin evenntually. We nvr talkd until I sed y r u always busy on bbm cus thts his status on it. Then he jus kept sayin idk y I always hav tht lol ill change it maybe... He kept repeatin himself fr few msgs. Then like two days ago I acc deltd him on fb and added him agen. I sent a private msg sayin sry I acc deletd u :) he added me but didn't reply to my msg. He doesn't msg me at all ever! I'm confused... I thought he likes me but he nvr seems to be making an effort to talk to me. He is quite quiet n shy tbh ... Any help? Is he just nt interested and I wrongly thought he was? Thnx :)|||well he might like you but the way too know is have a conversation with him maybe not on facebook next time you see him ask him if he wants to sit down with you or when you eat you could sit next to him but it might seem awkward if its just the two of you so sit with a group and talk to him|||English Please. (:|||maybe, he doesn't understand a word you are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment