Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hi i am24 years old girl, i am in love for the past 3 years.i love the guy very much and he loves me too.?

he belongs to a diffrent caste from mine. he is very rich ,affluent and the only spoilbratt of his family.i belong to middle class hindu family wheras he is jattsikh.we have been dating and know each other very well.he is nt educated and lives in a small town wheras i m in city, but i am ready to adjust in their life.no proble is there. the problem is that that two of us dont have father.now my family wants me to gat married, and asked the guy many a times to talk to his family? but he always tell me that he will inform me about their answer in a week or two,he s afraid of his mother and he have asked her elder cousin to talk to her ,already 6 months have gone waiting for his answer, it seems that he lied to me, he has not even talk to his sister and misleading me.but at the same time whenever he is in anger , he told me many a times that my cousin says that i m not ready and his mom will also not be ready.but whever i tells him to thn stop talking to me and marry to someone of their choice and let me go, even then he calls me. tries to meet me, crey and beg for my pardon and says i m with u and cant marry someone else, . wait for me. i m really confused, this side my family is asking me for my choice if have? but cant answer them? whenever i ask him about the status, he says please dont give me tension , i know better than you what to do and m trying my level best, and will let u knw, and they will be agree sure. but i m not sure abut his family as he s very attached to them and will not go against. he says you belong to a diff. caste and dont have a matching status , this is the problem but.....................he knows ths from the very first day. i m also rich but nt acc. to them . please giude how i can gt to know whats their in his heart and should i wait for him or..............actually he will not let me marry somewhere else, what to do cant live without him.|||It is better to directly talk to his mother. You should talk to your parents and if they are ready to go to talk to his mother let them solve your problem or you can directly go and talk to her otherwise wasting time for him is useless.|||Traditions are not the same every where. They MIGHT aound alike bit... .


Now "Rich" people , bratts or not, can married any one at any time without any notice. .


They have to preserve the "Bloof Line", just to say it on "Conspiracie theory terms".|||HI DISHU I AM PSYCHIC AND I FEEL HE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH BUT HES FAMILY HAS SOMEONE ELSE IN MIND FOR HIM ANDHES TORN BETWEEN YOU AND THEM. HES FATHER IS VERY HEAD STRONG AND WANTS WHAT HE WANTS. DISHU YOU MUST BE PATIENT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IF U NEED ME . EMAIL ME queensahara49@yahoo.com or go to my website at........psychic-to-the-stars.com and see how i can help you|||Tradition is all very well, but when the heart is involved it must be put in second place I think.


Is he a man or a mouse? comes to mind. He's had plenty of time to get it sorted, so you'll have to be the strong one. Tell him that you are going to speak to his mother in a week's time and see what transpires.


If necessary do it.


Good luck.|||Either talk to him straight and get his final node or otherwise or


leave him to face his puzzle and find another suitable man - marry him and settle down in your life.


Avoid unwanted confusions %26amp; problems in life if you want to maintain peace of mind.|||It sounds like he doesn't know what he wants move on

No comments:

Post a Comment