Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gmail does not work for UC admissions decision/ notifications ?

I'm freakin out b/c i cannot use my gmail to check my UC decisions they ask for email. HOWEVER i got gmail acceptance email from Davis. Irvine sent me a site to check my financial aid status. But i didn't recieve anything about visitning school campus event (i was accepted, my dad forwarded that email). San Diego-i recieved a letter showing how i could check my app status, it turns out i CAN"T even create an acc. EVERYTHING is correct, i emailed them and nothing they say helps. LA-i used my info and COULD check (rejected though)





My question is how the hell could davis, LA and irvine (to an extent) send email BUT UCSD and Berkely CAN"T ?!?! Is it b/c of gmail, my gmail is in the form of XXX.YYYYY@gmail.com (all letters with a "." dot b/t the 2 words). ALSO, for place of birth (ucla asks that) i put in for the UCSD site BUT it won't work, everything else is correct. Capitalization and spelling, etc I believe the system is glitched esp against gmail. NO MAIL from berkeley%26amp;sd rejected?|||I have never had problems receiving emails from any college I've emailed.





Are you sure they sent it? Do you have another email account to use(ISP)?

No comments:

Post a Comment