Thursday, December 8, 2011

What should be my next step to her,what should i to text her without make her annoyed since she didn't reply?

I'm going to tell you everything from A to Z my planning to get her, but in condition you need bear to read :), anyway pls just ask me the info you need about her or the situation if you not sure what the heck im talking about.


-Well, there is one girl I did like on my facebook, she is above moderately beautiful n really nice,I did add her around this early April, so then we proceed to chat for two weeks, then i start lil bit deep, I did ask her whether she got bf or not, she said nope(But my cousins and relative said big probability she had one, it just she doesn't want to announce it yet, well,we all like relative but kind a far one, so im not really closed with her or her family)





- Then I did my research on fb and my result was ,yeah, she had a bf, how i know? from the comments and status she put and the guy put, the guy did a blog which includes her pic in the blog announcing that she will be her future fiance on this December.





- So here what I did planning and gamble(some said im correct and some said im wrong to done this) , I want to test out whether that guy really loves her or it just a sweet words, if the result he really loves her, then i back off, if he's not, then im going to exposed him to her indirectly. So, I did a fake account on fb using nice girl pic and start inboxing him, the result was, yeah, he cheated behind her and even said something bad behind her, he did asked a number and so on.. thn after 2 weeks i managed to indirectly made him to posted at my(fake acc) wall "I really loves you, and miss you so much"


- And yeah, my plan were successful to exposed him, then using the fake acc i added the girl, and therefore the girl saw on my(fake acc) profile what that guy posted, and therefore they did breakup. Plan susscessful, Therefore on last 6 weeks ago(which all planning still in the middle process) i did asked her num if its ok whilst give out my num, she didnt reply me on that particular, after that i asked other question she did replied, then 3 weeks ago she suddenly called me and we have a chat for awhile.


-The guy said to me(using my real acc, since i purposely mistakenly chatted with him to bring up a conversation) 2 weeks ago, tht he really loves her and didnt understand why she had changed and so on, and he even said they'd slept together unconciously(im not sure if this real or not, or just make up stuff), so he want to take responsibility by marry her and bla bla continue as he's not doing anything wrong , on the other hand,i played neutral role i did asked the girl abt this, she said she not even know him , n she said that guy is psycho(she denied that was her bf). But I knew for sure, they were coupled before it just that i can't really sure they ever go overboard or not.





- Next, on the current time track starting around last week, the guy really piss of with me why i did tell her abt wht he told me and so on,then he knew i like her, and i said i simply cant hear on one side and expect to believe wht he said, therefore i need to ask both party since she is my cousin(im using psycho here to use the fact im her cousin therefore i cant like her , but i guess its not work bcz he still said i like the girl=.=)..all left here is none important stuff with tht guy tht i cut off on here..





- Lastly,now abt the girl, i managed to talk with her at phone for a couple of times, first on the day she called me suprisely(the reason she called me after a few weeks i give my num is to make suprise she said, well im not fall for that), then after i prepared i called her back and only talked abt 20mins, bcz i run out of ideas(im such a noob in this thing). Second i think on last week, which is she asked me on fb to call and we did talked abt the guy for most of it and she denied abt him.. all for 30mins there =.=





-Here i did not understand what she think and how should i approach her now, since she didnt reply my messages(on the first call she asked me to call her bcz she not enough credit to text me). And the thing is i did make her feel lil bit angry, by using her photo thn edited using photoshop to make a funny face then i upload and tag her, she said why did i play her face?.. thn immediately i delete all that photo(2 photo) and apologize to her, she said " its ok" .. and she's not reply anything to me at fb and after that.. i presumed she didnt reply me is bcz she's either angry or feel sad abt their broke up relationship. then i waited for 3 days without texting her, finally last night i texted her back


said "Hye :)" .. she didnt reply.. this morning i text " Good morning.." .. also she didnt reply(as usual shes not reply to text), and i really dont know what the situation or next plan or next thing i should do.. i totally blank now,i just can sure on one thing, the guy surely told her that i liked her or something about me,since she didnt reply me at all, i dunno what to do..|||TL;DR





Stop being a creep!


If she doesn't wanna talk to you, leave her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment