Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone tried Belle Pierre Mineral Makeup?

I bought some today.It seems like it's better than Bare Minerals.Has anyone tired both?Does it itch like Bare Minerals does?Which mineral makeup do you find of the best quality for the price?|||bareminerals doesn't itch... many people including me use it and i have never heard that it itches.|||I have tried their make up and its ok, but I think its a bit of a rip off. I now use Inika and it is wonderful. Its light on the face, gives outstanding results and reasonably price. 100%mineralal and Inika show their ingrediants on their packaging

Report Abuse


|||No I haven't but I'm thinking of using mineral make up. I've only heard of bare minerals. Glad to know it itches. I'll be checking back to see what kind of response you get on the new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment