Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why I cannot see in Facebook...?

some users in my friends list wall and updated statuses?





Today I clicked in one of my friends profiles and I saw that she commented on some stuff in a mutual friend of us.





When I clicked on the mutual friend acc was unable to see anything in the wall, only personal info.|||In other words, what people麓s been saying is that, although both of them are friends of you on facebook, the privacity configuration can be set to denny certain users or allow certain user to see their activity. It is that, or, a facebook error, I`ve seen it too many times now. Maybe later you can.





- UNATCOPres, Former Administrator of FedeHacks|||Her account is set as private therefore you can only see what shell allow you to see. To see what she has on her Walls or wateverh you have to be friends with her on fb, then it'll allow you too see her wall, pictures, statuses, etc.|||they have hidden their posts from you or only made it visible to certain people.|||They blocked you.

No comments:

Post a Comment