Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why is my friend acting this way?

My fiance and I have been engaged for a bit of time. We're very happy and I'm pretty excited about it. But my friend has brought up quite a few things to my attention that had gotten me pretty down.





1. He said that he wasn't too happy at first because he felt it was too soon to be engaged and we'd been together for nearly a year and a half.


2. He thinks that my fiance is a great guy but he doesn't feel that he is the one I should marry. His reasons are that we don't go out as much (acc. to him) and that my fiance is rarely around the large group of friends that my friend and I share.


3. Just yesterday he almost told me to stop with the wedding stuff. I posted a Facebook status asking for color ideas because I wasn't sure what I wanted to use yet. A few people gave me nice ideas and said nice things....except him.





So...yeah...I've talked to him but he's always saying how he thinks we're not ready. How do I handle this?|||Your friend either secretly has romantic feelings for you or he truly sees signs of behavior in your fiance that worries him. You need to ask him what he's really troubled about. The idea that, after 1 1/2 years is "too soon" to be engaged is ridiculous so what IS the problem?





Maybe he fears that your bf is controlling. Controlling guys often don't want to go out that often and try to keep the girl away from her cirlcle of friends. That is what I suspect is the problem for your friend. I don't even know you and I'm wondering about it. Planning a wedding is super fun but you'll be spending your life with this guy. Anyway, you need to have a good talk with your friend (without your bf there). Good luck!! : /|||well its you decision..do what you want...either he is jealous or he is being a good friend and is looking out for you..but 2 be honest yall are moving a little fast do yall know everything about eachother..do yall even live together..you really dont know someone until you live with them..but its your life and you do what you want...gud luckk..!|||I think he's just jealous! Maybe he likes you or something! just keep doing what you are doing and good luck! I HOPE YOU GET THE BEST WEDDING EVER! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment