Thursday, December 8, 2011

Please do read once and answer :)?

Hi so this fam frend of mine ALWAYS stares at me and luks away when I look. We nvr talllk in real life just say hi thts it but he talks to my bro and hangs abt with him on fam visits. So I added him on fb he acceptd me! Then I suggestd my bro whom he added too then (although he had ignord my bros request few days bfore tht). Then he offered me his bbm pin after I wrote on fb status tht I wantd more pins. First I sed nt sure then I tuk his pin evenntually. We nvr talkd until I sed y r u always busy on bbm cus thts his status on it. Then he jus kept sayin idk y I always hav tht lol ill change it maybe... He kept repeatin himself fr few msgs. Then like two days ago I acc deltd him on fb and added him agen. I sent a private msg sayin sry I acc deletd u :) he added me but didn't reply to my msg. He doesn't msg me at all ever! I'm confused... I thought he likes me but he nvr seems to be making an effort to talk to me. He is quite quiet n shy tbh ... Any help? Is he just nt interested and I wrongly thought he was? Also jus yes I msgd him saying can I giv ur pin to my bro too he jus sed aye then I sed thnx I willl as soon as my bros fone activates he jus sed ok ... I'm confused now pls help . Thnx :)|||errr that was a bit hard to read...Anyway.. I think since you've made all these gestures to talk and he hasn't even taken a shot to ask how you are or even make a subtle joke...I would say he's not interested...I'm more curious if you're the one who is interested.. If you are I'd say trying talking to him in person for once. See if he wants to go out sometime...then get to know one another...If that's not the case then I would just leave it be... If you need any advice on dating or relationship tips I found a good site called





http://dateandnow.com/





Hope I helped... and who knows perhaps he is actually just shy.. talk to him in person..|||I lyk dont understand haf of wat u r saying so he probly don't either. sounds like he's shy I thynk. Gosh I don't know what language this is but I hope I have translated English into what ever your speaking properly|||Please type in actual words!





Um it sounds like you just imagined it honestly. Just let it be.|||It's quite possible he can't understand what your talking about. Try writing in complete words next time.|||why not try asking him straight up if he's interested in getting to know you more? or does he have a g/f*?


perhaps he's not sure what you're doing? if you actually like him or not*...you dont' seem to mssg to much only things for him to say yes or no or sure..............once u acc.deleted him, then tried re=adding him saying you acc. deleted him..he prob figured you dont really want to get to know him better. Sounds like you've been sending mixed signals so try to be more straight forward*


maybe he doesn't want to get involved with you knowing he knows your brother and family*

No comments:

Post a Comment