Monday, December 12, 2011

What do you think of these '-belle / -bella ' names?

I know Cole has asked the past few questions, but this is actually Lizzie - I've "borrowed" his account (and changed his username).





Annabelle


Arabelle


Mirabelle





Adabella


Annabella


Arabella


Carabella


Sabella





What do you think?





Please be honest, I don't want to make a mistake while naming our fiirst child.





Thank you X|||Annabelle- I love this name! The only fault it has is that it doesn't age very well.





Arabelle- This one of my absolute favorite names! It's timeless, beautiful, and the nickname Belle is great!





Mirabelle- This one is definitely not my favorite, but I think it could grow on me. I think what's throwing me off is that 'Meera' is how I say 'Mirror' (I live in New York City, so I have that well-known accent) And it's also how 'Mira' is pronounced in Mirabelle.





Adabella- This one I don't like at all. It sound like your trying to say 'Ate a Bella'. Not very attractive.





Annabella- I much prefer Annabelle, just because it alliterates.





Arabella- Beautiful! Probably my #2 favorite out of your list. Arabella is my cousins name!





Carabella- I'm not sure this name is a real name... It sounds made up.





Sabella- Is 'Sa' pronounced like 'Suh' or 'Say'? I much prefer Say-bella.





I think you should name your beautiful little girl Arabelle!♥ It's so beautiful, and it will definitely take her places! Belle is also an adorable nickname!|||I love:





Annabella


Arabella





I like:





Annabelle


Arabelle





I dont like:





Mirabelle


Adabella


Carabella


Sabella





My favorite is Annabella, and my least favorite is Sabella.


I generally like the -ella names the best, because they are usually more feminine and pretty, which is why I love both Annabella and Arabella, but I like Annabella better because you can nickname her "Anna" and Arabella "Ara" is a little weird. I wouldn't nickname a child Bella, with the Twilight craze lately if you called her name 20 kids would turn around.





:]|||Mirabelle is the only decent name in my opinion :)


all the others are extremely popular, and I prefer Belle names over Bella names


:)


Carabella makes me think carebears for some reason, lol


now Sarabella is cute but not on your list, and nn her Sara :)


I actually do like Sabella to, now that I say it aloud and it is very different but I would nickname her something other than bella though, not sure what, or would not give her a nickname at all and just call her "Sabella"|||I like Isabelle... You can call her Izzy. Oh, just realized you name is Lizzy. That wouldn't work...





Annabelle is okay, It reminds me of a cow though..... Maybe Anna Belle ... Call her Anna. I like Annalee. It's so hard to pick a name, especially when they have to live the rest of their lives with it.


Here's just some that I like:





Leah


Alaya


Instead of Sabella maybe just Sable


Cara Belle would be cute


Isabelle would work if you didn't call her Izzy





It's a hard desicion, but when you see her, you will know... You should use Cole or Nicole as her middle name. I think Cole would be cute as a middle name for a girl.|||Annabelle - I really like it i think it's very cute.


Arabelle - I like it, i think it's cute.


Mirabelle - I don't like it, it's just not my taste in names.





Adabella - I don't like it, it's just not my taste in names.


Annabella - I really like it i think it's very cute.


Arabella - I like it, i think it's cute.


Carabella - It's ok, it's kinda cute, but not really my taste in names.


Sabella - I don't like it at all, it's just really not my taste in names.





Hope this helps and good luck, :D|||Generally -bella names are too trendy for my taste. But I like Arabella. Have you thought about the nickname Aerie? I know someone named Arabella and everyone calls her Aerie. Very cute in my opinion. I sort of like Carabella too. But then it sometimes sounds like some sort of caramel candy.|||I kind of like Arabella but to be honest "belle/bella" names are so popular right now that I would never name my daughter it, because all of them would have the nickname Bella, so there might be about a bazillion Bella's in her class.|||I love:





Annabelle


Arabelle


Mirabelle





But all of the --bella names I'm not a fan of. I really like the nickname Belle that you would get from a beautiful name like Annabelle but I really don't like the nickname Bella even though it's so similar.|||I love: Annabelle, Annabella, Arabelle, and Arabella.


I like: Adabella


I hate: Mirabelle, Carabella and Sarabella.





I like Cara, Sara and Bella, just not together : ) Don't be offended I just want to help you out!|||Wow, I've actually always wanted my first daughter's name to be Annabelle. It's a beautiful name that's not very common, I mean I don't know anyone with that name!|||I honestly like Bella / Isabella as a name! But I also like Annabelle to!|||The ONLY ones I like are:





Gabrielle


Isabel / Isobel


Isabella (too common though)


Sybella|||I like Arabelle or Arabella.|||Carabella and Sabella are the ones i like most|||i like annabelle,mirabelle,and carabella =)|||I like annabella.I am not a fan of the rest.Sorry.|||i prefer just plain belle or bella|||like


dislike


dislike


DISLIKE!


like


dislike


dislike


and dislike.


I KNOW ONE!!!!! Isabella, that's my little sister's name!


Please name her Isabella, its a beautiful name!

No comments:

Post a Comment