Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guide me please?

I am in such a situatation that it's impossible for me to live with my infidel,characterless and back stabbing wie.


I have 2 kids a boy (11yrs.) %26amp; a daughter (6yrss.).


Both r exceptionally intelligent and always stand first in their school.They love each other to such an extent that it is un-imaginable to separate them.


If I opt. for divorce the daughter will go to mother and son will go acc. to his wish wish which is undoubtedly in my favour.


But the very imagination of separating hem makes my heart sink.


Neither I want to live with my characterless wife anymore nor I want to separate my son and daughter from each other.


Can anyone help me?


Can anyone guide me?


I am wandering here and there in frustration irrespective of the fact that I am a doctor with class1 gazetted officer status with the government.|||talk to your wife cooly and calmy,if u can give her a chance to reform herself,its not good for anyone of you to get divorce,there is no any problem which doesnt have any solution.I know its not so easy but its not impossible either!She is a mother also means she must be having emotins for her kids and relationship.even after giving her chance,she won`t improve then just ignore her and think about ur kids and get busy in contructive thinking and jobs,good luck


!|||if you want then wait for couple of more years when kids will understand the suitaiton but do make usre your bitter relationship does not effect them|||stay with her for the kids.Get you an apartment ,you can go there for a few hrs to clear your head or take the kids with you for a few days.|||talk to ur kids...n tell them da true...abt their mother...say u cant stand her anymore....may b they'll understand...try|||Why do you have to split them up at all. Why can't you both have dual custody. Don't you want to continue to know your daughter? Don't you wonder what your daughter would think if you took the boy and not her. How about, "my dad doesn't love me enough to want me." A girl needs her father in her life! Don't seperate them! Get joint custody so that both children have both parents in their lives. Otherwise, you are going to screw them both up!!!|||1 question: Why is your relationship dead and why is your wife a backstabber? Now to answer the question at hand:





I think it's actually more unhealthy to be in a dead relationship and have your son and daughter watch this. I think it would be better if you 2 divorced. Just talk to your son and daughter to make sure that they understand it isn't there fault there mom and dad are having "differences". I hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment