Monday, December 12, 2011

What do you think of the name Belle?

Do you think the name Belle can work alone as a first name?





Or that people will always associate it as a nickname?





Thoughts? Please keep comments, mature! Thanks!|||I think it is a lovely name, but here is the issue; twilight is very popular, and more people will associate it with twilight's main character bella than anything else. More so than belle from disney's beauty and the beast.|||I like it but people will think it is only a nickname.|||I like Belle as a first or middle name.


I would prefer Isabelle but I think it


could make it on it's own.|||I like it but it is considered a nickname like my friend Chris people always try to call him Christopher


even though his name is Chris.





If you really like the Belle, maybe you could consider Daniella (Dan-yell-a) and everyone calls her Ella for short.








Hope it Helps =)|||It's beautiful but i preffered something like isabelle, arabelle....because name belle alone just missing something for me....there's a girl in my school name belle, and all the boy keep on making fun of her, but if you love it then u should go for it !..:) i mean it's not bad some kid are just jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment